Moduluxe 4-Drawer Dresser
The Moduluxe collection almost makes it to the fully modern category, yet its beautiful walnut wood and simple design let it mingle well in spaces that have a traditional touch or two. The beauty is in the simplicity of this design. An inset base stays out of the way and long pulls in walnut blend in, ensuring that the gorgeous wood is on full display.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Features four drawers with long wood pulls
- Though it leans modern, this piece can be the perfect update to more traditional furniture
- Or use to maintain a modern look
- Mitred corners on the box provide a clean look
- Plinth base adds a modern touch
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Put in a small entry for extra storage to house hats, dog leashes, keys, or whatever else you need to access easily
- In a living or dining room, you can use it to store blankets, linens, or serving ware
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.