Lovejoy Gray Area Rug
- Traditional rug pattern fades into a chevron border.
- Worn look will make traditional furniture look less fussy by adding a casual touch.
- Main colors: cream, gray
- Secondary colors: charcoal, green undertones
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.
Since 1928, Karastan has been creating gorgeous rugs known as much for their looks as for their quality and durability. Made using innovative weaving techniques, Karastan rugs not only beautify your home, but also contribute to a cleaner world. Karastan’s commitment to the environment includes responsible manufacturing processes and the production of carpets that are all certified as low-VOC.
- The busy pattern and worn look of this rug help hide wear and tear.
- The subtle pattern and muted color palette won’t distract from other décor in the room.
- If you prefer a neutral color palette, pair it with furnishings in oatmeal, cream, or charcoal.
- Make a space more vibrant by pairing this rug with more boldly colored upholstery – especially something bright like yellow, orange, or fuchsia.