Louisville Swivel Chair
The Louisville is the perfect swivel chair for lounging, with its deeper seat and pillow-like cushions. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a sectional, sofa or chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Straight arms lend a modern touch while the cushions are warm and inviting for a chair that can go with both modern and traditional pieces
- Lower back height also contributes to a more modern look
- Slipcovered version has a flange seam on the body and cushions, and features a straight skirt to the floor
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Lower back is not conducive for leaning your head on the cushions
- A deep seat makes this ideal for taller individuals
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you will have a throw pillow that will shorten the depth
- Swivel mechanism has a 250 lb. weight capacity
- 2 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Perfect for the modern farmhouse look
- Great piece to update a space with a traditional feel.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with pieces of either style
- Can work in smaller spaces: It has a larger scale with its deep seat, but straight, narrow arms don’t take up a lot of space and the lower back keeps the space looking open
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||15|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.