Louisville L Sectional
An L sectional has a sofa back and arms on both sides. Our Louisville sectional measures 130" x 130". The Louisville is the perfect lounging sectional with a deeper seat and pillow-like cushions. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a chaise sectional, sofa or chair. Available in upholstery and slipcover (skirted) options.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Straight arms lend a modern touch while the cushions are warm and inviting for a sectional that can go with both modern and traditional pieces
- Lower back height also contributes to a more modern look
- Upholstered version features a topstitch and barely-there tapered legs
- Slipcovered version has a flange seam on the body and cushions, and features a straight skirt to the floor
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Lower back is not conducive for leaning your head on the cushions
- A deep seat makes this ideal for taller individuals or those that like plenty of room to sit with their feet up
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you are going to mostly lie down on it or will have throw pillows that will shorten the depth
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 3 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Perfect for the modern farmhouse look
- Great piece to update a space with a traditional feel.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with chairs of either look
- Can work in smaller spaces: It has a larger scale with its deep seat, but straight, narrow arms don’t take up a lot of space and the lower back keeps the space looking open
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
Louisville L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W89, D41, Back Rail Height 30 | Square Corner - W41, D41, Back Rail Height 30 | One Arm Sofa - W89, D41, Back Rail Height 30
All measurements in inches
|Width||130 | 130|
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||15|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.