The Louisville ottoman is designed as a companion piece for the Louisville sofa or chair. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a sectional, sofa, chair or swivel chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The Louisville collection can go with either modern or traditional pieces
- Upholstered version features a topstitch and barely-there tapered legs
- Slipcovered version has a flange seam on the cushion, and features a straight skirt to the floor
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Designed as a companion piece for the Louisville chair, sofa or sectional, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Perfect for the modern farmhouse look
- Great piece to update a space with a traditional feel.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with pieces of either style
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.