- The Louisville collection can go with either modern or traditional pieces
- Upholstered version features a topstitch and barely-there tapered legs
- Slipcovered version has a flange seam on the cushion, and features a straight skirt to the floor
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Designed as a companion piece for the Louisville chair, sofa or sectional, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Perfect for the modern farmhouse look
- Great piece to update a space with a traditional feel.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with pieces of either style
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.