Linn Wide Dresser
The Linn bedroom features contemporary designs made from recovered walnut, giving you the rustic, modern look you’ve been dreaming of ever since that couple from Waco ended up on TV. This dresser has cutouts for drawer pulls to create a shape that provides interest without taking away from the character of the wood. Angled legs add to the modern look and keep the space airy.
You can feel extra good about your purchase because it’s extra eco-friendly. Instead of going to a landfill, pieces of recovered wood of different widths and lengths are joined together to create furniture with lots of character. Purchasing from the Linn collection supports sustainability initiatives to reduce waste.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
* Please note that a Natural Walnut finish sample will not reflect the range of color that occurs in the joined wood pieces. See the Recovered Walnut finish image for an example of this color variation.
- Style leans more modern
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Randomness of the recovered wood adds character and a rustic touch
- Legs angle outwards
- Six drawers for storage
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.