Linn Platform Bed
The Linn bedroom features contemporary designs made from recovered walnut, giving you the rustic, modern look you’ve been dreaming of ever since that couple from Waco ended up on TV. A gently tapered headboard leans back slightly, giving you a comfortable spot for reading. Angled legs add to the modern look and keep the space airy.
You can feel extra good about your purchase because it’s extra eco-friendly. Instead of going to a landfill, pieces of recovered wood of different widths and lengths are joined together to create furniture with lots of character. Purchasing from the Linn collection supports sustainability initiatives to reduce waste. Built of solid walnut.
Made of 100% solid hardwood – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. The back of the headboard is also finished. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
* Please note that a Natural Walnut finish sample will not reflect the range of color that occurs in the joined wood pieces. See the Recovered Walnut finish image for an example of this color variation.
- Style leans more modern
- Randomness of the recovered wood adds character and a rustic touch
- Two wood panels create a headboard with modern lines
- Headboard leans back
- Legs are angled slightly
- Headboard is finished on the back so it doesn’t have to be against a wall
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed for mattress only – no boxspring
- Recommended mattress height 12”
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with walnut nightstands and dressers for a clean, modern look
- Pair with painted nightstands and/or dressers for a more eclectic look
- Taller, angled legs keep the space looking open
All measurements in inches
|Width||Queen 63 3/8 | King 79 3/8 | Cal. King 75 3/8|
|Depth||Queen 88 3/4 | King 88 3/4 | Cal. King 92 3/4|
|Height||Headboard 41 1/4 | Platform 11 7/8|