Linn Attached Nightstand, Left or Right
The Linn bedroom features contemporary designs made from recovered walnut, giving you the rustic, modern look you’ve been dreaming of ever since that couple from Waco ended up on TV. This nightstand attaches to the Linn Platform Bed. A simple solution if you need a space to put your water glass, but are so good at clutter control you have no need for bedside storage. This bed and nightstand also work well for a guest room, where storage isn’t a requirement.
You can feel extra good about your purchase because it’s extra eco-friendly. Instead of going to a landfill, pieces of recovered wood of different widths and lengths are joined together to create furniture with lots of character. Purchasing from the Linn collection supports sustainability initiatives to reduce waste. Built of solid walnut.
Made of 100% solid hardwood – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
* Please note that a Natural Walnut finish sample will not reflect the range of color that occurs in the joined wood pieces. See the Recovered Walnut finish image for an example of this color variation.
- Style leans more modern
- Randomness of the recovered wood adds character and a rustic touch
- Nightstands attach to bed rail and are supported by a single, angled leg
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- For use only with the Linn Platform Bed
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.