Hahira Area Rug
Tone on tone geometric diamond pattern for a neutral rug with a non-traditional look. Everstrand is the world’s most sustainable carpet fiber – made from up to 100% recycled plastic drink bottles. It is exceptionally soft and has built-in stain-resistance.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
- Diamond pattern is lower than the background, creating a multi-dimensional look
- More of a modern casual look, but can be used to tone down more formal furniture.
- Main color: cream
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. Larger rug sizes like 8 x 10, 8 x 11 or 9 x 12 work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.
- Light background may show dirt, but it should come out. (Everstrand is stain-resistant.)
- Pair with modern furniture to bring in a warm and comfortable touch.
- Can be used to update more traditional furniture.
- With its pattern and plush feel, this is a good option for a kid's room or playroom.
- Pair with furniture of any color.
- Can use almost any accent color.
All measurements in feet
|Available Sizes||5' x 8' | 8' x 10' ||