Eton Area Rug
Irregular blue lines and touches of gold on a cream background create a versatile rug. Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
- Great for those who prefer a neutral rug pattern
- Works well with more modern furnishings or to bring in a modern touch to furniture that leans traditional
- Main colors: navy blue, periwinkle, cream
- Secondary colors: gold, sage green
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. Larger rug sizes like 8 x 10, 8 x 11 or 9 x 12 work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.
- Random pattern is great for hiding wear and tear.
- Pair with leather furniture for a more masculine look.
- Avoid pairing with super traditional furniture.
- For an accent color, consider yellow, blue or green.
All measurements in feet
|Available Sizes||2'4" x 7'10” Runner | 5’3” x 7’10” | 8' x 11' | 9'6" x 12'11"|