Ellenton Area Rug
This rug features a traditional pattern in an updated gray color palette. Variation in shades creates a worn, comfortable look.
Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
- The neutral color of this carpet ensures that it goes with almost any color palette.
- The traditional pattern is a great contrast to more modern upholstery styles and can dress up a casual space.
- Main colors: ivory, light gray
- Secondary color: charcoal gray
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.
Since 1928, Karastan has been creating gorgeous rugs known as much for their looks as for their quality and durability. Made using innovative weaving techniques, Karastan rugs not only beautify your home, but also contribute to a cleaner world. Karastan’s commitment to the environment includes responsible manufacturing processes and the production of carpets that are all certified as low-VOC.
- The pre-worn look of this rug is excellent for hiding wear and tear.
- The subtle pattern and muted color palette won’t distract from other décor in the room.
- Keep a room looking serene by pairing this rug with gray and cream furnishings.
- Make a space more vibrant by pairing this rug with more boldly colored upholstery – especially something bright like yellow, orange, or fuchsia.