Ella Area Rug
Traditional rug pattern with a heavy worn look in tones of cream, navy, taupe and turquoise. Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
- Brings a pop of color without overwhelming a space
- Pattern is traditional without being overly formal
- Heavy worn look keeps a casual vibe
- Main colors: cream, navy blue
- Secondary colors: aqua, periwinkle, alabaster
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.
- The worn look of this rug is excellent for hiding wear and tear.
- Maintain a casual look with slipcovered furniture.
- Goes with most shades of blue.
- As an accent color, consider coral, orange or red.
- Dress up the rug with brass or chrome accents and luxurious fabrics like velvet.
All measurements in feet
|Available Sizes||2'4" x 7'10” Runner | 5’3” x 7’10” | 8' x 11' | 9'6" x 12'11"|