Ella Area Rug
Traditional rug pattern with a heavy worn look in tones of cream, navy, taupe and turquoise. Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
Starting at $249
- Brings a pop of color without overwhelming a space
- Pattern is traditional without being overly formal
- Heavy worn look keeps a casual vibe
- Main colors: cream, navy blue
- Secondary colors: aqua, periwinkle, alabaster
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.
Since 1928, Karastan has been creating gorgeous rugs known as much for their looks as for their quality and durability. Made using innovative weaving techniques, Karastan rugs not only beautify your home, but also contribute to a cleaner world. Karastan’s commitment to the environment includes responsible manufacturing processes and the production of carpets that are all certified as low-VOC.
- The worn look of this rug is excellent for hiding wear and tear.
- Maintain a casual look with slipcovered furniture.
- Goes with most shades of blue.
- As an accent color, consider coral, orange or red.
- Dress up the rug with brass or chrome accents and luxurious fabrics like velvet.
All measurements in feet
|Available Sizes||2'4" x 7'10” Runner | 5’3” x 7’10” | 8' x 11' | 9'6" x 12'11"|