Essentials Round Cocktail Table, Hairpin or Wood Legs
Inspired by mid-century design and built from today’s would-be waste, the Essentials Round Cocktail Table is built from recovered wood that would otherwise be headed to the landfill. Pieces of different lengths and widths are joined together to create furniture with lots of character and the highest eco-friendly status. Purchasing from the Essentials collection supports sustainability initiatives to reduce waste. Built of solid walnut or cherry. See all of the Essentials collection here.
Made of 100% solid hardwood – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions.
The Essentials collection ships in two weeks.
- Keep with a modern look
- Can also give a vintage touch
- Two different leg options: metal hairpin or wood
- Hairpin legs have a brushed nickel finish
- Recovered solid cherry or walnut wood top shows pieces of different lengths and widths for a more casual look
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry is a blond with reddish highlights and a beautiful grain. It's topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is not overly shiny.
- Recovered Walnut
- Recovered Cherry
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Round cocktail tables work best with furniture arrangements that create a square shape (same dimensions on all sides)
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
- For a more traditional style, pair with Annapolis, Nashville, Newport, or St. Paul
- To maintain a modern look, pair with our Chicago or Palm Springs sofa
- Smaller scale makes it good for small spaces
- Round cocktail tables are easy to walk around so are good for tight spaces
- Varied appearance of the top will help hide scratches
All measurements in inches