Catalina 1-Drawer Nightstand
A total show-off, this nightstand pairs the beauty of walnut with a great set of legs. Inspired by mid-century design, it works with today’s décor to create a space that is modern with a touch of retro. With mitred corners and a wood pull that almost disappears, this piece keeps the focus on the beautiful woodgrain and natural colors of walnut. All that beauty is supported by angled legs with a rounded front edge, keeping things looking light and airy.
See all of the Catalina Bedroom collection here.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Features a single drawer with a sleek walnut pull and an open shelf below
- Legs angle slightly outwards
- Brings a natural element into a space while complimenting other modern pieces
- Avoid pairing with anything very traditional
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Lower height makes this a good option to use with a platform bed
- The shelf is great for books and magazines
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with a walnut wood bed for a clean, modern look
- Pair with a painted or upholstered bed for a more eclectic look
All measurements in inches