Barwick Area Rug
Reminiscent of block print textiles, this all over pattern in navy blue has a slightly worn appearance. Smartstrand has an extremely soft, plush feel. It is made, in part, with renewable plant-based materials and is certified free of harmful substances. Lifetime stain resistance that won’t wash or wear off over time is built into every Smartstrand fiber.
Note: This item will be shipped via FedEx or UPS and delivered to your threshold.
- Neutral colors go with any color palette
- Worn look keeps this traditional pattern from looking too formal
- Pattern is traditional without being overly formal
- Heavy worn look keeps a casual vibe
- Main colors: navy blue, camel
- Secondary colors: beige, cream
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. Larger rug sizes like 8 x 10, 8 x 11 or 9 x 12 work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.