- Traditional elements include an English arm, turned legs, casters, and welted cushions
- Works in both a casual, cottage-style room (especially if done with a slipcover) and in a more formal setting
- When in leather, the Providence is perfect for a library
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Providence sofa, chair or loveseat, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Providence is a good choice for small spaces
- Keep your space from looking overly traditional by pairing Providence with clean-lined occasional tables and chairs
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.