- Traditional elements include an English arm, turned legs, casters, and welted cushions
- Works in both a casual, cottage-style room (especially if done with a slipcover) and in a more formal setting
- When in leather, the Providence is perfect for a library
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- A shorter seat depth provides good support for a cushion back sofa, but may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Rolled arms are ideal for resting a head upon when lying down
- The lower arm height is less than ideal for leaning your body up against
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy
- Keep your space from looking overly traditional by pairing this loveseat with clean-lined occasional tables and chairs
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||33|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.