The Providence is a truly traditional piece that will charm up any traditional or transitional room. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a sofa or loveseat.
See all of the Providence collection here.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Traditional elements include an English arm, turned legs, casters, and welted cushions
- Works in both a casual, cottage-style room (especially if done with a slipcover) and in a more formal setting
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- The 21 inch seat depth provides good support for sitting upright
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy
- Keep your space from looking overly traditional by pairing this chair with clean-lined occasional tables and chairs
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||33|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.