- 72" has two cushions
- 84" has three cushions
- Its clean lines combined with a 24-inch seat depth make it a cozy option for a modern or masculine space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- Lower back may not be high enough to rest a head upon
- 2 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- We love this in a soft, aged leather like our Stadler Toffee to contrast the more modern style
- It’s a larger piece, but the tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger sofa in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Width||72 | 84|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.