- Its clean lines make it a great option for a modern or masculine space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Lower back may not be high enough to rest a head upon
- Chair seat depth is 22 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- 1 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- We love this in a soft, aged leather like our Stadler Toffee to contrast the more modern style
- It’s a larger piece, but the tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.