The Chicago edges towards the modern side, but it can work well in almost any space. Available in upholstery and leather. Also available as a sofa.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Its clean lines make it a great option for a modern or masculine space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Lower back may not be high enough to rest a head upon
- Chair seat depth is 22 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- We love this in a soft, aged leather like our Stadler Toffee to contrast the more modern style
- It’s a larger piece, but the tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.