The Chicago ottoman is a soft place to put your feet while sitting in the Chicago sofa or chair. Available in upholstery only.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Its clean lines make it a great option for a modern or masculine space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Chicago chair or sofa, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- It’s a larger piece, but the tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger ottoman in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.