Pivot Cocktail Table
There are tables that have four simple legs and then there are tables that take their support seriously. Our Statements tables do the latter, with sculptural bases that look great from any angle. Curved pieces of wood inspired by mid-century design work together to create a table base that feels organic and modern. Built of solid walnut with a glass top to show off its pretty shape. See all of the Statements collection here.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Can add a vintage touch with its mid-century influence
- Avoid pairing with anything super traditional
- Topped with clear, tempered 15mm glass
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Glass top means you don't have to use a coaster
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Place in a room where the table is in the open, so you can see the interesting base from all sides
- Glass tabletop doesn't take up visual space, so good for small spaces
All measurements in inches