Entwine Glass Top Round Dining Table
Our Statements tables take their support seriously, with sculptural bases that look great from any angle. If you can’t decide between a dining table or a sculpture, our Entwine dining table is the piece for you. Three shapely pieces of solid walnut intersect to create a table base that borders on art and makes any room more interesting. Available in 3 different sizes. Built of solid walnut with a glass top to show off its pretty shape.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Curved walnut base brings in an organic touch
- Use to maintain a modern look
- Can add a vintage touch with its mid-century influence
- Avoid putting in wholly traditional spaces
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 48” will seat 4-5
- 54” will seat 5-6
- 60” will seat 7-8
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with wood chairs of the same finish for a clean, modern look
- Glass tabletop takes up less visual space, so is good for small spaces
- Choose a wood chair with an open back so you can see more of the base
All measurements in inches
|Width||48 | 54 | 60 round|
|Depth||48 | 54 | 60 round|
|Height||30 | apron to floor 29 1/8|