Newport L Sectional
An L sectional has a sofa back and arms on both sides. Our Newport is available in three sizes: 103" x 103", 131" x 131", and 103" x 131". The track arms on the Newport make it a great option for a casual space that needs a modern touch. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a chaise sectional, sofa, chair or swivel chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Available with equal size sides: 103" x 103", 131" x 131", or with one side longer: 103" x 131"
- Specify which side you want longer by imagining you are standing in front of the sectional looking at it
- 103" x 103" has three back cushions on each side
- 131" x 131" has four back cushions on each side
- 103" x 131" has three back cushions on the short side and four on the long side
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Newport makes it less than ideal for super small spaces
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making it perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirt most slipcovers have
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller arms, which are ideal for leaning your body against
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large sectional
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
Newport 103" L-Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W63, D40, Back Rail Height 31 | Cornering Sofa - W103, D40, Back Rail Height 31
Newport 131" L-Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W91, D40, Back Rail Height 31 | Long Cornering Sofa - W131, D40, Back Rail Height 31
Newport 103" x 131" L-Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W63, D40, Back Rail Height 31 | Long Cornering Sofa - W131, D40, Back Rail Height 31
All measurements in inches
|Width||103 | 131|
|Depth||103 | 131|
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.