Newport Swivel Chair
The track arms on the Newport make it a great option for a casual space that needs a modern touch. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Also available as a chair, sofa or sectional.
See all of the Newport collection here.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions and swivel mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Newport makes it less than ideal for super small spaces
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making it perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirt most slipcovers have
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Swivel mechanism has a 250 lb. weight capacity
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large swivel chair
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.