Linear Narrow File Credenza, Stationary or Rolling
Because everyone could use more storage in their office and a place to put their printer, the Linear collection of file cabinets is here to help you out. Designed to go with almost any office furniture, you can rest easy knowing that adding practicality will also add style. Made of Ash, Cherry or Walnut. Available in 9 different finishes.
See all of the Linear Office collection here.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have full extension glides to support heavier loads.
. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Clean-lined, mitred box
- Straight legs keep this from going all the way modern
- Rolling option has a plinth base to hide wheels
- Can mix in with traditional furnishings to update a room
- Or use to maintain a modern look
- Straight black drawer pulls
- Features two file drawers
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Ash has a visible wood grain that takes on the darker shades of the finish for a pronounced pattern. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Natural Walnut
- Soaped Ash (whitewash with blond wood tones showing through)
- Sand Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Weathered Ash (a medium gray with variation)
- Taupe Ash (a medium-dark brown with gray undertones)
- Seared Ash (a dark brown)
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Top can fit a small printer or an inbox
- Drawers can hold files or provide storage
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
- Pair with a desk of the same finish for a clean, modern look
- Pair with painted pieces for something more eclectic
All measurements in inches
|Height||Stationary - 28 3/8 | Rolling - 26 7/8|