Linear 2-Drawer File Credenza
Because everyone could use more storage in their office and a place to put their printer, the Linear collection of walnut file cabinets is here to help you out. Designed to go with almost any office furniture, you can rest easy knowing that adding practicality will also add style.
See all of the Linear Office collection here.
Case and drawer boxes are made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for case backs and drawer bottoms. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Drawers have full extension glides to support heavier loads.
Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Clean-lined, mitred box
- Straight legs keep this from going all the way modern
- Can mix in with traditional furnishings to update a room
- Or use to maintain a modern look
- Straight black drawer pulls
- Features two file drawers
- Two rows of standard size files go front to back in each drawer
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Provides ample surface area for a printer
- Large drawers can hold files or provide storage
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Pair with a desk of the same finish for a clean, modern look
- Pair with painted pieces for something more eclectic
All measurements in inches