Harper Round Dining Table with Leaves
The Harper’s stately pedestal brings a touch of fanciness into your dining area. Three sizes available: 42", 48", or 54" and each comes with 2 leaves for additional seating when needed. Available in 8 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Extension mechanism is a metal gear system that can easily be opened and closed. Leaves fit snugly with a dowel and hole construction. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: Table is shown in a discontinued finish.
Custom sizes available — please contact us for details.
- This table is definitely on the traditional side of design
- Two 12” leaves extend the 42" table to 66" oval, the 48” table to a 72” oval and the 54” table to a 78” oval
- Built out of solid cherry or maple
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Table is shown in a discontinued finish
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- Black Maple (black stain)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- You can squeeze in extra people around a pedestal table because there are no legs to get in the way
- 42" table without leaves will seat four, with one leaf is 54" and will seat 4 with extra space; with two leaves is 66" and will seat six
- 48" table without leaves will seat four; with one leaf is 60” and will seat six; with two leaves is 72” and will seat eight
- 54" table without leaves will seat six; with one leaf is 66” and will seat seven; with two leaves is 78” and will seat eight
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
All measurements in inches
|Width||diameter 48 | diameter 54|
|Depth||diameter 48 | diameter 54|
|Height||30 | apron to floor 26 11/16|