Catalina 2-Door Credenza
A total show-off, this credenza pairs the beauty of walnut with a great set of legs. Inspired by mid-century design, it works with today’s décor to create a space that is modern with a touch of retro. With mitred corners and wood pulls that almost disappear, this piece keeps the focus on the beautiful woodgrain and natural colors of walnut. All that beauty is supported by angled legs with a rounded front edge, keeping things looking light and airy.
Case is made of solid hardwood. High-quality veneered plywood is used for the case back. All wood comes from sustainably managed domestic forests and there are NO composite wood products (MDF or particle board). Pieces are topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Case backs are sanded and finished to match the entire piece. Doors have soft-close hinges. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Features two doors with sleek walnut pulls
- There is an adjustable shelf behind the doors
- Legs angle slightly outwards
- Brings a natural element into a space while complimenting other modern pieces
- Avoid pairing with anything very traditional
- Finished back allows you to float this piece away from the wall
- Made of solid walnut and high-grade veneered plywood
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This can be used as a small storage piece or large nightstand
- It is a little low to use as a server or buffet – for a taller piece, please see our 2-Door, 1-Drawer Credenza
- As a larger nightstand, it looks better with king size beds
- Put in a small entry for extra storage to house hats, dog leashes, keys, or whatever else you need to access easily
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.