Catalina Console Table
Demilune console table will seamlessly work with any décor style. A total show-off, it pairs the beauty of walnut with a great set of legs. Inspired by mid-century design, it works with today’s décor to create a space that is modern with a touch of retro. This piece keeps the focus on the beautiful woodgrain and natural colors of walnut. All that beauty is supported by angled legs with a rounded front edge, keeping things looking light and airy.
Built of solid walnut. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Simple, elegant design will compliment any living room décor
- Four legs with a slight taper
- Brings a natural element into a space while complimenting other modern pieces
- Built of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Make it stand out by placing it next to lighter upholstery
- Walnut features a lot of different tones of brown so can go with other wood finishes easily
- Also can pair with painted wood finishes
- Pair with sofas that are modern or transitional like our Annapolis, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, Newport, Palm Springs, or St. Paul
All measurements in inches