- Optional small tack trim around the base and outside of the arm is a modern application of traditional nailhead
- Even though this is appropriate for a formal space, it can look just as good in a more casual setting, such as a cottage
- Casters can be omitted for a more casual look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Savannah sofa, chair or sectional, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Savannah pieces are larger, but a good option if you want bigger seating in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.