- Optional small tack trim around the base and outside of the arm is a modern application of traditional nailhead
- Even though this is appropriate for a formal space, it can look just as good in a more casual setting, such as a cottage
- Casters can be omitted for a more casual look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Optional 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for taller individuals
- Back has a slight angle for a reclined feel
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms and tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||32|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.