The Savannah leans towards traditional, but tapered legs keep the fanciness in check. Optional tack trim and casters can easily change the look. This chair is available in two different seat sizes: 22" deep and 24" deep for custom comfort. Available in upholstery, leather and slipcovered. Also available as a sofa or sectional.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Optional small tack trim around the base and outside of the arm is a modern application of traditional nailhead
- Even though this is appropriate for a formal space, it can look just as good in a more casual setting, such as a cottage
- Casters can be omitted for a more casual look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Optional 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for taller individuals
- Back has a slight angle for a reclined feel
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms and tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||32|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.