The Charlotte sofa combines shapely straight arms with a tailored skirt for a contemporary take on tradition that is at home in many different looks. Available in upholstery and slipcover, and in two sizes: 75" and 93". Also available as a chair, swivel chair or swivel glider.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- 75" has two cushions
- 93" has three cushions
- This piece leans towards formal with its skirt and curved arms
- The slipcover version is a great option for dressing up a more casual space
- The track arms can make this work in a room with modern elements
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A shorter seat depth provides good support for a cushion back sofa, but may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small
- Pair with chairs with legs to keep the space from getting too formal
- For a more casual look, choose the slipcover version
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth, but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- The skirt can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Width||75 | 93|
|Back Rail Height||38|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||19|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.