A soft spot to rest your feet while sitting in the Charlotte sofa or chair. Available in upholstery and slipcover.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- This piece leans towards formal with its skirt
- The slipcover version is a great option for dressing up a more casual space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Charlotte chair or sofa, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Smaller scale makes this a good choice for small spaces
- For a more casual look, choose the slipcover version
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth, but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- The skirt can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.