A soft spot to rest your feet while sitting in the Charlotte sofa or chair. Available in upholstery or slipcover.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- This piece leans towards formal with its skirt
- The slipcover version is a great option for dressing up a more casual space
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Designed as a companion piece for the Charlotte chair or sofa, this ottoman offers a comfortable place to rest your feet
- Smaller scale makes this a good choice for small spaces
- For a more casual look, choose the slipcover version
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth, but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- The skirt can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.