Austin Daybed Pull Out, Pop Up Sleeper
A great solution for smaller spaces that sometimes function as a guest room. Seat cushion and trundle are twin innerspring mattresses that can combine to make a king size bed (78" wide x 75" long). Available in upholstery only.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, mattresses with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes.Lifetime warranty on frame; seven-year warranty on cushions and mattresses. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Waffle tufting with no buttons add a nice design element while also maintaining a comfortable sleeping surface
- Trundle can stay on the ground for two twin beds or be raised up to make a king size mattress
- Modern, straight arms combine with more traditional tufting for a versatile style that works in many different designs
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- More comfortable than a standard sleeper, thanks to its two innerspring mattresses and no bars
- Since the seat cushion is a mattress, it’s a more firm seat than standard sofa cushions
- The arms are straight, so you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 3 Seat Depth
- 3 Arm Height
- Place throw pillows against the wall on the back of the daybed to give it a look of a sofa.
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet’s fur.
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||10|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.