- Flat, French seams on the cushion keep it from being too fancy
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to use with Alexandria chair or sofa as a spot to rest your feet
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Great collection to update a more traditional space – the straight arms and tapered legs on the sofa and chair are modern elements while the arm slope is more classic.
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms on the seating pieces keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy.
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.