The Alexandria lends a polished look to a space without being overly traditional. Available in upholstery only. Also available as a sofa.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Versatile style adds an elegant curve to a contemporary straight arm
- Flat, French seam on cushions keeps it from being too fancy
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- 22-inch seat depth is good for most people for sitting
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Great piece to update a more traditional space – the straight arms and tapered legs are modern elements while the arm slope is more classic.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with a sofa in that style.
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy. Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||35|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.