- Versatile style adds an elegant curve to a contemporary straight arm
- Flat, French seam on cushions keeps it from being too fancy
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- 22-inch seat depth is good for most people for sitting
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Great piece to update a more traditional space – the straight arms and tapered legs are modern elements while the arm slope is more classic.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with a sofa in that style.
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy.
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||35|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.