- Versatile style adds an elegant curve to a contemporary straight arm
- Flat, French seam on cushions keeps it from being too fancy
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- 22-inch seat depth is good for most people for sitting
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Great piece to update a more traditional space – the straight arms and tapered legs are modern elements while the arm slope is more classic.
- Take the overall look more modern or traditional by pairing with a sofa in that style.
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms keep a space looking open, the narrow seat keeps the scale small, and visible legs keep a room looking airy.
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||35|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.