The Annapolis ottoman is a soft place to put your feet while sitting in the Annapolis sofa or chair. Available in upholstery and leather.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The traditional cushion styling and track arms on the seating pieces allow the Annapolis collection to work in a variety of spaces
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Modern Natural
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to provide a comfortable place to rest your feet while sitting on an Annapolis sofa, chair or sectional
- Pair with the sofa to create a chaise
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.