A true crowd pleaser, the Annapolis chair is perfectly transitional (so it works in traditional and modern rooms) and comfortable. Available in upholstery only. Also available as a sofa.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The track arms paired with traditional cushion styling allow the Annapolis to work in a variety of spaces
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Modern Natural
- Versatile piece that works for both shorter and taller people
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Chair seat depth is 21 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.