- The track arms paired with traditional cushion styling allow the Annapolis to work in a variety of spaces
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Modern Natural
- Versatile piece that works for both shorter and taller people
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Chair seat depth is 21 inches, slightly less than the sofa, but more suitable for sitting upright
- 1: 22 inches or less Seat Depth
- 3: 18 inches or more Back Support
- 1: 6 inches or less Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms make it a good option if you want a bigger chair in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.