Mansfield 4-Drawer Walnut Dresser
If you want to dip your toe in modern design without a full commitment, then this Mansfield dresser is a great option. More traditional legs are paired with a clean, modern shape for pieces that really go with anything. Built of solid walnut.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-close drawer glides. See all of the Mansfield Walnut Bedroom collection here.
Available for quick shipping and will ship within two weeks!
- Thick, beveled legs form the base
- Mitred box is sleek and modern
- Features four drawers with brushed nickel bar pulls
- Built of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Put in a small entry for extra storage to house hats, dog leashes, keys, or whatever else you need to access easily
- In a living or dining room, you can use it to store blankets, linens, or serving ware
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.