Sloane Platform Bed
A little tailored, a little rustic, a little modern: the Sloane bedroom is a true style-setter that pulls it all together for a super chic look. The Sloane platform bed has a wingback, upholstered headboard and a base that gives the impression it's floating. Built of solid walnut or ash. Available in six finishes.
See all of the Sloane Bedroom collection here.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. The back of the headboard is also finished. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Add a modern touch to traditional bedroom furniture
- Pair with other modern furniture to keep the contemporary look
- Both walnut and ash have a distinct wood grain that adds an organic touch
- Headboard is finished on the back so it doesn’t have to be against a wall
- Built of solid walnut or ash
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Ash has a visible wood grain that takes on the darker shades of the finish for a pronounced pattern. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Fabric is a cream / oatmeal color with the look of thickly woven linen
- Soaped Ash (whitewash with blond wood tones showing through)
- Sand Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Weathered Ash (a medium gray with variation)
- Taupe Ash (a medium-dark brown with gray undertones)
- Seared Ash (a dark brown)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Designed for mattress only – no boxspring
- Recommended mattress height 12”
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible. Read more about Copeland here.
- Sand ash will give a Scandinavian look
- Glamour Queen should choose Walnut, Weathered Ash, or Seared Ash
- Neutral Industry can choose any finish except Sand Ash.
- Modern Natural and Fresh Traditional can choose any finish
All measurements in inches
|Width||Queen 62 | King 78 | Cal. King 74|
|Depth||Queen 88 3/4 | King 88 3/4 | Cal. King 92 3/4|
|Height||Headboard 48 | Platform 11 1/2|