The Seattle is the perfect sofa to bring a modern touch to more traditional elements. Available upholstered only, and in two sizes: 80" and 92". Also available as a sectional.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The unique back and streamlined cushions contribute to keeping a room looking open even though there is a lot of furniture in it
- Single seat cushions makes it easy to squeeze on as many people as possible
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Its 26-inch seat depth makes it a great option for taller people or those who like to cuddle together on the sofa
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you are going to mostly lie down on it or will have throw pillows that will shorten the depth
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 3 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Single seat cushion is more difficult to fluff and rotate, so consider getting a Cloud 9 seat since it keeps its shape better
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Width||80 | 92|
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||19|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.