Ridgeley Small Mirror
This go-anywhere mirror features a solid wood frame in your choice of 12 finishes, ensuring it goes with the other furniture in your home.
See all of the Ridgeley collection here.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for this item is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry shows more wood grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Kona (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout (a dark brown finish)
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- White Painted
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Place above a dresser or buffet
- Good option for hanging over a vanity in a bathroom
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on its top. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- The wood finishes result in a more traditional look
- If you’re unsure of a wood finish match, go with a painted finish
All measurements in inches