Morgan Stool, Counter & Bar Height
The Morgan Stool is a modern interpretation of a traditional Windsor style. Available in 12 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish.Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for fewer than four stools is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Spindle back is a traditional dining chair style
- The shorter back and fewer spindles streamlines it for a more modern look
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish on Cherry)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish on Maple)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Carved seat and curved back provide a comfortable place to sit at counter height
- Bar stool seat height is 24”
- Counter stool seat height is 30"
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to periodically remove items placed on their seats, such as cushions. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- Counter stools work in either a modern or traditional space
- Use black or white painted stools for a more eclectic look
- Match stools with other wood finishes for a look that’s more traditional
- If you have a great room with a lot of other finishes and furniture, matching the stool to another finish may help keep the space from looking messy
All measurements in inches
|Height||Counter stool: 39 (Seat height 24) | Bar stool: 45 (Seat height 30)|