The Follans is a bed that feels traditional without being fussy. Built of solid wood, it is available in 5 sizes and 12 finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Traditional shaped headboard is balanced with an overall minimal style
- Not the best choice for a truly modern space
- Built out of solid maple or cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Bed is designed to be used with a boxspring
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- Fresh Traditional and Updated Vintage can go with any finish
- Glamour Queen should choose Shoreline, Stoney Brook, Lambswool, River Rock or Black
- Pair with more modern nightstands to keep the space from looking purely traditional
All measurements in inches
|Width||Twin 42 | Full 57.5 | Queen 63 | King 79.5 | Cal. King 76|
|Depth||Twin 80.5 | Full 80.5 | Queen 85.5 | King 85.5 | Cal. King 89.5|
|Height||Headboard height 53 | Footboard height 19.5 | Slat height 9.5|