Elkins 2-door Credenza
The Elkins Server is a classic design that’s big on storage. With a fixed shelf, drawers and pull-out serving surfaces, it guarantees you’ll be ready for your next party. Also available in a larger, 3-door style. Available in 12 different finishes. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Drawers feature dovetail construction, solid ash sides and bottom, and are on metal glides. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time - your furniture will be made especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- A more casual yet still traditional design with X-paned doors has a hint of farmhouse style
- The design of this piece is very neutral and can complement many different designs
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Choice of knob finish: satin brass, polished nickel, or burnished
Wood finish options:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Great in any dining space to store extra dishes and serving ware
- Drawers can be used for extra utensils or linens
- Dress up the top with two matching lamps
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on its top. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- Choose Black or wood finish for Neutral Industry
- This piece can bring in a wood tone to Modern Natural, though the painted finishes will also work there
- We love Black or White for Updated Vintage
- Choose any finish for Fresh Traditional
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches