Clemmons Round Cocktail Table, 42" or 54"
Hand-hammered metal forms a geometric base to create a cocktail table that is both modern and rustic. The hand-forged solid steel base is Burnished Iron and the solid maple top is available in seven different finishes. Wooden table tops are made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Metal base is finished in Burnished Iron (a natural steel with silver highlights and a matte clear coat finish)
- The hammered texture of the base has a more casual look that can tone down fancier upholstery
- Pair with more modern upholstery to bring in an organic touch
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Round cocktail tables work best with furniture arrangements that create a square shape (same dimensions on all sides)
- Open spaces at the bottom make vacuuming easier
- Thick top and sturdy base create a more substantial table that can overwhelm smaller spaces
- Modern Natural can choose any wood finish, and the distinctive maple grain will bring in a nice organic touch
- Alpine and Raven finishes make the table look a little more formal, while Natural and Wheat have a more casual vibe
All measurements in inches
|Width||top diameter 42, overall 44 | top diameter 54, overall 56|
|Depth||top diameter 42, overall 44 | top diameter 54, overall 56|