Cameron Dining Chair
A simple, solid wood dining chair with a one-piece curved back, the Cameron looks at home with a variety of styles. Available in 12 different finishes to match or contrast your dining table.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
Note: White-glove delivery service for fewer than four chairs is unavailable. Your purchase will receive free delivery to your threshold.
- Versatile style works with almost any look
- Can add a modern touch to a more traditional dining table
- Built out of solid maple or cherry
- Cherry shows more wood grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish on Cherry)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish on Maple)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Carved seat and curved back provide a comfortable place to sit
- Can be paired with different, upholstered end chairs
- Seat height is 17.5”
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- This chair works with any style table, from modern to traditional
- Pair Black or White painted chairs with a wood finish table for an eclectic look
- Match chair and table finishes for a look that’s more traditional
- If you have a great room with lots of other finishes and furniture, matching the chair and table finishes can keep the space from looking messy
All measurements in inches
|Height||36.5 (Seat height 17.5)|