Aspen Pull-out Pop-up Sleeper Sofa
Not your mother's sleeper sofa. The Aspen Pull-out Pop-up Sleeper Sofa gives you maximum versatility and comfort with multiple chaise and sleeping configurations. Available in upholstery only. Available in both full and queen sizes.
Constructed with sinuous spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; seven-year warranty on cushions, mattresses and sleeper mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Trundle can be pulled out to different levels, creating either an ottoman, chaise, two twin XL beds, or one queen or full size bed
- The style is slightly more modern, but it can also work in a traditional space if you want to bring in an updated piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- Seat cushion is actually a 5-inch-thick innerspring mattress - firmer seat.
- Back cushion is foam fiber (NaturalLEE)
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 2 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate back cushions. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Width||Full: 28 | Queen: 87|
|Depth||Full: 37 | Queen: 40 | Full extended: 62 | Queen extended: 69|
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Seat Depth||Full: 20 | Queen: 23|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||17|
|inside width||Full: 75 | Queen: 80|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.