Aspen Pull Out, Pop Up Sleeper Sofa, Full or Queen
- Trundle can be pulled out to different levels, creating either an ottoman, chaise, two twin XL beds, or one queen-sized bed
- The style is slightly more modern, but it can also work in a traditional space if you want to bring in an updated piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- Seat cushion is actually a 5-inch-thick innerspring mattress - firmer seat.
- Back cushion is foam fiber (NaturalLEE)
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 2 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Width||Full: 28 | Queen: 87|
|Depth||full: 37 | Queen: 40|
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Seat Depth||Full: 20 | Queen: 23|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||17|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.