Napa Stool, Counter & Bar Height
Shapely arms dress up this stool and keep it far from ordinary. Available in upholstery, slipcover & leather. Available in both counter and bar height, and as a dining chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Straight arms and legs add modern touches
- Works with almost any design style
- Slipcover version has a seat cushion
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Tight back and seat are supportive
- 1 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- This frame is neutral, so the look can be easily changed by swapping out the fabric
- Choose a Crypton fabric or the leather or slipcover version if you are concerned about spills
- Great choice if you want a white stool, as the slipcover can be washed
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Height||Counter: 36 | Bar: 41|
|Seat Height||Counter: 26 | Bar: 31|
|Inside Arm Height||3|
|Inside Back Height||13|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.